At Dr Vincent Clark & Associates we pleased to be able to offer a collaborative and flexible working environment that provides our team ongoing professional development.
We offer you:
- A wide range of interesting and challenging projects in indigenous and historic (non-indigenous) cultural heritage investigation;
- The opportunity to manage a project from commencement to completion, which includes coordination and participation in fieldwork and managing excavation teams;
- The chance to collaborate with our team of dedicated, experienced, enthusiastic and friendly professionals, across all aspects of our projects;
- The chance to develop and expand your skills and knowledge, through our own professional development opportunities;
- Encouragement to maintain your own academic and professional networks, and, by agreement, to participate in professional activities outside our company, such as involvement in academic research excavations both within Australia and overseas
Current Job Vacancies:
- There are currently no positions available with Dr Vincent Clark & Associates, but follow our LinkedIn and Facebook pages for future vacancies
If you are interested in joining the Dr Vincent Clark & Associates team, please forward your resumé and cover letter addressed to the General Manager, Dr Vincent Clark and Associates via email (email@example.com) prior to Friday 30 March 2018.